RSS FEED

March 5, 2011 -

Pictures 
Listen to the Show


Recap by Randy, aka Wulfie


Okay, I'm imagining that anybody who tuned in this past Friday is just as confused as any of us who are actually on the show. I can't imagine for the life of me how there can possibly be another Jeffie roaming around, but once again he dropped in. Now, bear in mind that Azkath said he wouldn't make another Jeffie to send to us, unless we actually asked for it, and also that Azkath has insisted that there can't possibly be another Jeffie running around. Well, it seems that the Demon was actually listening at the right time, and now knows that another Jeffie is on the loose!


Imagine his surprise! Maybe he'll have some insight into this phenomenon the next time he drops in!
Jeffie seemed pretty damned confused,in all honesty. He thought it was my birthday, and I had to assure him that it wasn't. Then he seemed concerned that he'd actually missed my birthday, so we had to also assure him that he had BEEN THERE on the night that we celebrated it! Oh, and he also thought he'd missed out on seeing Shoebox, meaning we had to further assure him that Shoebox had been there on that night as well!
Makes me head hurt just thinkin' about it...
So, the evening consisted of the usual goofiness one would expect when there's a Jeffie around. Poor Bill had to once again watch as his Droid became the object of a game of "What's In Jeffie's Pants", and then some of us had to endure "uncomfortable face touching", not to mention talk of Jeffie's "multi-nippular boobs".
Ugggghhh, nobody should have that image in their heads, EVER!!!!
Shades seemed a little surprised to see Jeffie, going so far as admitting that he'd slashed the tires on Akath's Car. It took him a bit to realize this was NOT Azkath.
Speaking of Shades, there seems to be something contagious about this guy. At one point, no less than four of us (Bill, Lindsey, myself, and of course, Shades) were wearing sunglasses and acting just a bit douche-baggish. Could be a phenomenon worth investigating further...
Gotta say something about Lindsey, here. Most weeks you don't hear a lot out of her, but something about Shades seems to be opening her up a bit more. I mean, this, after all, is the little lady we'd brought on to act as the "Mommy in the Stupid Room", a role that I think she felt to be a lost cause after some honest attempts at controlling the silliness. I'm guessing this is a case of "If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em..."
Really, I figured right along that it would only be a matter of time before the Stupid Room rubbed off on her!
Eventually Shades and Jeffie got into a bit of a scuffle, and it would be a little difficult to say whether or not there was a clear winner. I was just as glad not to get caught up in the middle of it, to be honest...
Actually, I was thinking it was nice to have a couple of weeks where I didn't suffer any sort of trauma, especially to my head, which has been taking some hefty shots recently. Of course, my satisfaction in this regard was short-lived as Jeffie delivered a couple of head-butts to me...
Then, for some reason, Joe ended up telling Jeffie that it really WAS my birthday and suggested I get another lap dance, which really didn't sit well at all with me. I actually fought back this time, and the evening closed with Jeffie seeking safety in the control room with Joe and Rick while I attempted to beat down the door.
Seriously, why can't he just stay dead?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top