RSS FEED

January 29, 2011 - Joe Quits the Show...

Listen to the Show

Recap by The Metal Wulf;
Well, things went terribly wrong somewhere along the line last night, and I don't remember what happened!
Funny thing is, everybody tells me it's best NOT to remember. Must have been pretty damned bad!

So, the evening started off smoothly enough. Bill and I had returned after suffering from a dose of the typical offerings of the winter cold season.
An early discussion in the evening touched on my now-defunct werewolf gimmick that Jeffie had blown out of the water. Somehow it was mentioned that the whole thing could be considered a hoax, kind of a unique perspective when you think about it. Wulfie in the same league as Bigfoot, or the Loch Ness Monster? Hmmmm, does this mean that random Wulfie encounters could show up in the tabloids?
That would be pretty damned cool, if ya ask me!

Azkath from The Last Exit For The Lost had joined us once again, and it was shortly after his arrival that something terrible happened. Something so bad that nobody would speak of it, and I couldn't remember it!
Something so bad that it caused Joe, our long-suffering host, to quit the show!
Wish I could remember...
All I know is that Azkath mentioned something about having eight owls in his tree, and from there everything becomes a big ol' blur.
Apparently I went on some kind of terrifying rampage and did something so unspeakable that...well, as I said, nobody will speak of it! I mean, really, all Azkath would say was that the next time he gave me a post-hypnotic suggestion, I'd better interpret it properly!
But Azkath has said he'd NEVER hypnotize me!
Honestly, it's all very confusing...
And then everybody made me clean up the mess I'd made.
I swear, I don't even know what some of those fluids were! EWWWWWW!!!

So, of course, I really wanted to rectify the situation and make it up to Joe somehow, but he was long gone. Eventually, I decided I'd better get out and find him in the interest of setting things right!
Of course, so far I've had no luck in that department, and I' guess we'll just have to sit back and wait to see what comes of all of this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top