RSS FEED

June 5 - Roller Girls....

Listen to the Show

Recap by The Metal Wulf: This was a rough night for ol' Wulfie, I've gotta tell ya. And it's all Jeffie's fault...
The evening started off on a positive note, as Roc City Roller Derby's Cuss Muffin and Ja-Bootie joined us once again. They brought along a fresh face this evening, although we had to look up a bit to get a good look at her. At 6', 4" we were ALL looking up at Izzy-Normous.
Anyhoo, the ladies were on hand to promote their upcoming June 12th event at the Genesee Valley Sports Arena, and we were, as always, more than happy to oblige them. We LOVE our Derby!

Rick took some time to share some of his fun memories from hosting the Fingerlakes Metal Fest, and it sounded like he had himself a great time. Two days of great music, and not a bad band to be heard among them all! Hopefully next year, more of us will get to enjoy it!

On to the not so pleasant aspects of the evening...

I'd mentioned in last weeks' recap that Jeffie had handed over some biscuits for me to try, and the effects they had on me.
Well, guess who was under the impression that Jeffie was going to be back on the show, with more biscuits. Imagine the disbelief and disappointment when informed that Jeffie wasn't coming on the show that night...
That couldn't be! There had to be MORE BISCUITS, DAMMIT!!!!!
I imagine I must have gotten a little out of hand by that point, as I kept insisting that Jeffie was coming, and the guys kept telling me he that he wouldn't be returning for another TWO WEEKS!

THAT COULDN'T BE TRUE!!!

And so, Wulfie's night on the show spiraled downward into drastic stages of biscuit withdrawal, forcing Joe's hand. Yep, the only thing left to do was to take me to...

REHAB?!?!?!?!

Of course, I insisted that wasn't necessary. Why, I could quit any time I wanted, I'd be just fine!
But, no, in the end it was an early departure from the show. Rick must have found some of that elephant tranquilizer that Steve Papagiorgio used to use on me, 'cuz the next thing I felt was a little prick in my arm, and a warm, relaxing feeling as I drifted off to sleep...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top