RSS FEED

July 17, 2010 - The Word of God

Listen to the Show

Recap by The Metal Wulf; Now, last week I explained some of my reservations about resurrecting Jeffie. Tough decision, and I'd actually told the other guys on the show that I wasn't going to do it...
But, of course I did...
I mean, come on, Azkath just would have sent more. Hell, there was apparently one night before I joined up where there were 40 Jeffies, and they had to kill 39 of them!
In the end, I decided that it would be the lesser of two evils to just go ahead and resurrect the Jeffie that was sacrificed last week...
Of course, there was that whole bath thing to take care of. After a week of rotting in the heat, Jeffie's corpse was in pretty rough shape. I mean, we had to clean chipmunk nests out of his hair! EWWWWW!!!
Of course, the chipmunks themselves just served as a little snack for me. Hey, waste not, want not!
Josh had even contributed to the bath by adding a little of this and that to at least make Jeffie smell a little better when he came back.
So, at least he was nice and lemon-y fresh when he came downstairs, completely bare-assed naked...
I never, EVER want to see that again...
Anyway, when it came time for Jeffie to reveal God's plan to The Metallic Onslaught, he revealed that none of us were worthy of hearing it.
Well, with the exception of me...
Admittedly, I was a little skeptical about being the only person on the show who was deserving of this...ummm...honor..., and I almost didn't go for it. But in the end...Ia...
I did...Ia...
And the word of God...Cthulhu...apparently drove me...Fhtagn...
quite...
insane...
To be honest, I really don't remember much...something about seals and singing "Strawberry Fields"...
Hmmmmmmm...
Hey, look, a tentacle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top