RSS FEED

August 6, 2010 - Lowkey

Listen to the Show

Recap by The Metal Wulf; Alright, admittedly I wasn't there for a good portion of the show. Truth be told, Josh and Joe were pretty much on their own, since Rick, Billiam, and myself had all gone to see the Carnival Of Madness stop in Canandaigua.

Steve Papagiorgio had stopped in, along with the members of Lowkey. They were on hand to promote the upcoming Hage Fest, a whole weekend of metal music! Looks like they've got a helluva lineup, including local and non-local talent. I'd say it's probably going to be a must-see, and I'm pretty sure I heard mention of our own Rick Horton emceeing the show on that Saturday. Hell, work permitting, ya might even see a Wulf out there!

Billiam and I arrived shortly after 11:30, and we were more than happy to share the events of our evening.

I'm still seeing tentacles. Kinda played it down on Friday night, though. I figure we can get all this hashed out when Jeffie returns to the show this Friday night, maybe find out exactly what's going on here...
Maybe it's time to share the message with everybody else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top