RSS FEED

December 11, 2010 - Poor Wulfie

Listen to the Show

Recap by The Metal Wulf; This night saw us easing a little more into the holiday mode, as we featured some sounds of the season, just done a little on the heavy side! Hey, personally, I kinda like rockin' covers of Christmas standards!

Azkath and FMG were on hand once again, and once again things got a little fuzzy for me before the end of the night. Josh and Rick had both celebrated birthdays during the previous week, and for some reason at a couple points during the evening I was compelled to give Rick a birthday lap dance... Yeah, I know...EWWWWWWWWW!!!! I'm sure it was no picnic for Rick, either... Imagine my confusion, though, when I realized I wasn't fully dressed at certain intervals of the show. Azkath assured me that Bill had hypnotized me and suggested the whole lap dance thing, although everybody else insisted it was Azkath who had suggested it... But he'd NEVER do something like that to me! I'd swear to it!

Things got really out of hand at the end of the night, though, when people started delivering a beat-down on Bill, and for some reason I was once again compelled to dance for Rick. Rick fought back violently, though, and before I knew it I was being thrown toward the storage racks for WEOS's vinyl collection. Didn't quite hit the racks, though, as I tripped over a prone Bill, falling directly into the large, spiky-leafed plant in the corner, where I not only received scratches on my left butt cheek, but I also managed to smack the back of my head on a window sill... ...and also landed on Bill's head... Poor Bill...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top