RSS FEED

January 16 - Wulfie's Birthday

Recap by The Metal Wulf: All in all, kind of a laid-back evening. Not that it wasn't without it's moments of craziness.

There's been a bit of a strange trend that actually got started well before I had my surgery in October. People can say certain things, and this will trigger something in my mind that connects with a song. When this happens, I have a habit of singing a bar or two of said song, no matter how lame it may be. Case in point, Joe saying something to Josh about "blaming it on the rain". Seconds later, I was singing Milli Vanilli, much to everyone's dismay. I actually had to confess to being ashamed of myself. Hey, when I goof, I admit it! Starting to think this whole thing is getting under Joe's skin a little bit, as he was trying to convince Josh to sabotage my mic before too long...
Hmmmm, guess I better start being careful about that singing!

We were all starting to worry about our continued good health throughout the evening. Seems Rick has had a dose of The Plague recently, and a lot of us have already had our own bouts with sickness, so we were lamenting the possibilities of getting sick again. Seriously, there were a couple of moments where I could have sworn I heard the splat of one of Rick's lungs as it hit the wall...

Jeffie was on hand once again. Seems strange that some of us were actually missing him last week. What the hell were we thinking!
Y'know, I'll give the guy credit, though. He was kind enough to sing me a birthday song in his own offbeat style. It was oddly touching, really.
Then, of course, he started coughing, propelling some sort of...thing...from his chest. And in the closing moments of the show, this...thing...crawled onto my face...and started eating it...before it decided to climb into my mouth and down my throat...settling someplace in my abdomen...

Oh, Jeffie, Jeffie, what have you done to me this time...

OWWWW!!! IT HUURRRRTSSSS!!!! IT HUUUUURRRRRTSSSSS!!!

Listen to the Show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top