RSS FEED

February 27 - Banana's in their pants...

Listen to the Show

Recap by The Metal Wulf: Topics of conversation drifted about, as they tend to do, but randomness is a big part of why I enjoy hanging on the show!

Let's see...the appearance of KISS on Extreme Makeover came up, as did a viewing of an old Nuclear Assault video on my part. At the time I couldn't remember the name of the vid, but I mentioned how I found it amusing that Jessica Hahn made an appearance. Further discussion arose of certain body alterations Hahn had gone through since her days of playin' footsie with Jim Bakker. Particularly of how she went from being simply "buoyant" to utterly (or should that be "udder"-ly "unsinkable". (Don't think about it too hard, not that difficult to piece together!)
Oh, and for the record, after taking a peek on good ol' YouTube, I was reminded that the above-mentioned video was for the song "Critical Mass", so if ya wanna take a peek and appreciate Jessica's...ummmmmmm...uns
inkableness...feel free to do so! Besides, it's a pretty cool song!

Jeffie arrived with some instruments in hand, so instead of getting to beat on a big water bottle this week, I had access to a set of nifty bongos. Closest thing I've come to actually playing real drums in...hmmmm...best not to think about that...
Jeffie and I played a fun rendition of his song, "Bananas In My Pants". Jeffie actually referred to it as a "moving" rendition, with Rick replying that it was moving the contents of his stomach into vomit mode. Joe remarked that it was more like another kind of movement...
Jeffie seems to want this to move on to bigger and better things, like a "Jeffie and Wulfie Variety Hour", which could be fun, except I'm pretty sure the last time there was a Variety Hour, people got slightly injured.
Or, maybe not so slightly...
Still, it could be fun and worth more than a few laughs!

I DID get a little nervous at one point when Jeffie mentioned something about the "infection", though. He seemed pretty vague about it, to be honest...
But then, I just have to remember that Jeffie's my friend! He'd NEVER do anything to hurt his old pal Wulfie...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top